Find a College Course
Finding a College Course
This page enables you to search for a course at a college based on your criteria, including:
- The name of the Subject that you may be interested in, selected from a list.
- An additional Search Term to refine the subject you are looking for.
- Your Postcode to enable subjects being offered a local colleges to be identified.
- The Distance away from the college, allowing for travel arrangements.
- The Qualification Level of the course you are interested in.
You can search with some or all of these criteria. Use the Reset button to restart your search criteria. Use the Search button to initiate your search. The results will include online courses if ypou set the distance to 'None'.
You can then learn more about that course by clicking on the relevant item within the resulting content. You may have to refine your search if there is no content.
The content provides:
- The title of the course, linked to the provider's course web page if available.
- A short description of the course, if available.
- The qualification provided by the course.
- The name of the provider, linked to the provider's website.
- The address of the provider.
The form on this page enables you to discover a suitable college course; click here for more details.
College Data Sources
Eluceo uses college information from goverment sources to support the search facility, this includes:
- Data from the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) under the Open Goverment Licence. The course directory contains information on courses offered by learning providers who are contracted with ESFA. The directory contains information from over 4000 organisations including colleges, schools, training providers and local education authorities.
Eluceo uses college information from goverment sources to support the search facility; click here for more details.