We are now in the process of upgrading Eluceo to the latest version of Joomla.
The upgrade was preceded by a one or two days when the websites were unavailable and the iShine app timed out.
We have upgraded as much as possible and are now checking the websites to ensure that the content is all being displayed properly.
We have checked the iShine app on an Android phone and it is working well. It shoudl also work well on an iPhone as there have not been any changes to the app itself.
Once we have checked the websites, we will make sure they also work when viewed on a mobile phone. Unfortunately all this takes time.