1.1 The term ‘Eluceo Ltd’, ‘Eluceo’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the Eluceo’s online digital platform. Our company registration number is 08039650.
1.2 The term ‘Digital Platform’ is the Eluceo’s online digital platform which comprises of:
- a wealth of career and education information in web pages,
- iShine, Eluceo’s unique career road-mapping tool,
- a suite of inspiring World of Work STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics) programmes.
- Eluceo and Eluceo’s partners products and services.
1.3 The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Digital Platform or a registered member of the iShine career road-mapping tool, those registered for the Eluceo newsletter and those registered to be a blogger for Eluceo.
1.4 ‘Account’ means the service provided to you when you registered to use iShine or volunteer as a blogger.
1.5 ‘Joomla Wired’ refers to the company, Joomla Wired Ltd that provides the hosting and email services to Eluceo’s Digital Platform.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change by Eluceo at any time and at our discretion without notice by updating this posting. You must review this page on a regular basis to keep yourself informed of any changes.
Your use of Eluceo’s Digital Platform, after any changes are implemented, constitutes your acceptance of the changes. As a result, we encourage you to consult the Terms and Conditions each time you use our services.
- The content of the pages of this Digital Platform is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third party’s information that we use provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Digital Platform for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Digital Platform is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Digital Platform meet your specific requirements.
- This Digital Platform contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Digital Platform that are not the property of, or licensed to Eluceo, are acknowledged on the Digital Platform.
- Unauthorised use of this Digital Platform may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this Digital Platform may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). However, in cases when you are directed to the Podia platform for information or purchase of products or services, you are subject to the terms and condition of the Podia platform. The Digital Platform does not send any personal data to Podia.
- Your use of this Digital Platform and any dispute arising out of such use of the Digital Platform is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- You shall keep any identification, password and other confidential information relating to your iShine/blogger Account secure and shall notify Eluceo immediately of any known or suspected unauthorised use of your Account or breach of security, including loss, theft or unauthorised disclosure of your password or other security information. Please refer to National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) for guidance on cyber security, including management of passwords.
- While we will use all reasonable endeavour to ensure the integrity and security of the Digital Platform, Eluceo expressly excludes liability for any breach of security, including breach of security of the hosting service provided by Joomla Wired due to unauthorised users or hackers.
- Eluceo shall not be held responsible in the event of any file loss resulting from the failure of any of the Servers or Services provided by Joomla Wired.
- We shall be under no liability for non-receipt or misrouting of email or for any other failure of email.
Payments and Billing
- Paid Services/Products.Certain of our products and services you've obtained from Eluceo may be subject to payments now or in the future.
- Billing.We use a third-party payment processor (the “Payment Processor”) to bill you. The processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processor in addition to these Terms and Conditions. We are not responsible for errors by the Payment Processor. By choosing to use Paid Services/Products, you agree to pay us, through the Payment Processor, all charges at the prices then in effect for any use of such Paid Services/Products in accordance with the applicable payment terms and you authorize us, through the Payment Processor, to charge your chosen payment provider (your “Payment Method”). You agree to make payment using that selected Payment Method. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment. It is important to note that Eluceo does not hold any account details on our Joomla servers.
- Payment Method. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider of your chosen Payment Method. If we, through the Payment Processor, do not receive payment from you, you agree to pay all amounts due on your Billing Account upon demand.